2010年7月22日 星期四

SanHo Paper Co.

After finished drinks produce, these drinks need to package and then sell to customers. So the next enterprise we will visit paper factory. However, before we went to SanHo Paper factory. We have lunch in the carrefour at 12 o'clock. I ate sushi with pony and Dora. There was sometihg I didn't like. It was called "sea urchin". I don't like the sea urchin's flavor and taste. But both Pony and Dora very like.

I meet Dr. Liao in the carrefour. And Dr. Liao, Ivan, Ting and I played basketball together. Although Ivan said he can't play. But he was the winner.


SanHo paper factory was already built for forty-three years. The factory have more than one hundred staff. First, I saw the Colgate's package box. Look at the picture, I have never seem this kinds of paper.There were very heavy and big. You could't move it by yourself.

We also saw many different machines. All of the machines were very very very expensive. But if don't have them, it need to spend a lot of time and human. Although there have many machines, I still see the process almost used artificial's way. The staff didn't have air conditioner when they work. They worked hard.

沒有留言:

張貼留言