2010年7月20日 星期二

Taipei 101

After visited National Palace Museum, the next station was Taipei 101. I was very excited. Because I have never been there before. When we went there, everybody was hungry. I ordered Thai cuisine for my lunch. This was the third time I ate Thai food.


After lunch, some people didn’t want to go to the upstairs see the view. So they went to shopping. At first, I was very hesitation about I should go shopping or go to the upstairs. Because I was scared that was very high. Finally I choose to go to the upstairs. But I still scared near the windows to take a picture. It took about 35 seconds to arrive 89 stairs. The speed was very fast.


Soon after, Ting and I went to the commemorate store at the 89 floors. The goods were very cute. We bought rulers and post card. We stayed in store for some times. Taipei 101’s mascot just like taco. They have different colors. Red, black, yellow and gray.

The final station was Renaming of Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall. Unfortunately we didn’t stay there for long time. Then we needed to go back to school.

沒有留言:

張貼留言